Having an online store on the Offerer software you can use the integration module that offers, among other things, the functions:
- automatic download and insertion to the shop from selected wholesalers of all product data: photos, descriptions, prices, parameters, quantities, etc.
- binding product categories from the wholesale and shop
- separate margins on categories and for producers and main margin
- margin priorities
- rules for margins (depending on product prices)
- choice of delivery forms + delivery rules
- automatic inventory and availability updates
- updates only selected product categories
- update frequency setting
- possibility of setting separate integration parameters for each wholesale
All settings can be customized for each wholesale separately.
wholesale list window view while updating:
Below you can see the basic connection configuration with the wholesale:
Below is a binding view of the wholesale category with categories in the store
Below you can see the Producer filter where you decide which manufacturers to download and the possibility to map producer names in the event that they are duplicated in a wholesale.
Below is a view of assigning markups for categories in the store for wholesale products:
The following is a view of assigning margins to wholesalers:
Below is a view of the margin rules configuration for the wholesale:
Below is a configuration view of delivery forms for products from a given wholesale: